Training and Development Centre
One of Grupo Morhena’s unique characteristics is the Training and Development Centre. This department trains employees to follow quality standards when performing the different services provided by the group.
The in-house cleaning specialists and psychologists team develops the training courses, so every member of the team is ready to provide services according to the highest quality standards.
The operational teams go through specific training courses:
- Onboarding Training
- The first training course at Morhena. New employees learn about our Mission, Vision, Values, Quality Policy, History, Business Units, Clients and take in the way we work.
- Technical and Operational Training Courses (6 modules)
- There are 6 cleaning and maintenance training and improvement modules.
- Hospital Disinfection and Cleaning (ISO 9001:2015)
- Training course specifically about hospital disinfection and cleaning following the ISO 9001:2015 technical standard.
- Skills Development
- Leadership, interpersonal relationship and communication modules.
- Work Safety and Health Management
- This module is provided by the company’s safety specialists.
- Conscious Consuming Management and Recycling Waste Collection
- Quality Policy